Sunday, April 4, 2010

Welcome

Well, my Ethiopia Adoption Resource Blog has gotten rather full..... and useful to many. And since that is the purpose! Yeah! I find myself in need of separating my blog posts so that blog will remain searchable and on topic. So, You have caught me adding another blog!!! This one will be focused on my love of books. I will post when I find a new great book and write book reviews. This is going to be rather broad, so I will label as follows: Children's, Young Reader, Elementary, Teen, or what ever topic it may be for adult readers. Things like Grief, Adoption, Spiritual growth, parenting, etc..... I may also add things for genre, like Fantasy, biography, etc. So, please be patient as I get this up and running. And, yes, I will be transfering all my book posts from my adoption blog to here, so it may look like I am a maniac blogger, but really, I am SO NOT.  There are too many other things to do in life, like take care of my family and well, read good books!
So, welcome and please do check back.

Jill

No comments: